Saturday, April 26, 2008
Saturday, April 12, 2008
After sewing up the seams of the sweater and almost finishing the first sleeve, I tried on the sweater. IT WAS TOO BIG! The Stardust Sweater is too small, so I made the size larger and adjusted the gauge (because I was using different yarn). I thought I had figured it all out, but no. It is HUGE. Now I have to frog the whole thing and make it a size smaller! I frogged the first sleeve and it was a huge pain in the butt. This yarn catches on itself and makes knots. Don't even mention the fact that I have to find all of the yarn I used to sew up the seams, unknot them, unsew them, and then frog all of the pieces. PAIN IN MY BEHIND! Arg. This totally turns me off to making this sweater again, but I plan on wearing it for a wedding in September, so I plan on using my summer off to re knit this with a fresh mind. I guess I'll have to find a new knitting project.