Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Quick and Easy Cardigan Time!!


I started this sweater on Sunday evening and have gotten quite far with this. It is super exciting to create something to substansive so quickly. The pattern is from katie knits and I had to figure out how to make it a little smaller since I do not have a 36-38" bust. The yarn is Kraemer Yarns' Mauch Chunky in Bing Cherry. Here is a close up of the decreases in the shoulder. It gives you a much better idea of the color. The flash kind of washed out the color in the first picture.


This sweater was knit from the top down, on circular needles. Awesome.

Because of how well this has turned out I went to PS Yarns where I bought this yarn and bought $75 more yarn. I bought some dark green to make a sweater for the boy as well as some "Apple" colored yarn and "Mint Julep" for another (better fitting) skirt and maybe a bag or something...who knows. Included in this is some remnant fabrics to line the skirt I just finished and matching thread. Fun fun!

No comments: